Re: Topband: Choke?

To: "Radio KH6O" <radio.kh6o@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Choke?
From: k8gg@voyager.net
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 16:43:27 -0500 (EST)
Jeff, Et. Al.,

Rather than wrap the wire around the insulator opening or itself, how
about a "split bolt" wire clamp with the saddle on the tension side?  A
good "mechanical knot".  I can take photo of one if needed.  Here is a
website link:

http://www.elecdirect.com/split-bolts-grounding-products/split-bolt-connectors/copper-alloy-2-conductors-16-str-8-str

There is a larger one on the same "elecdirect dot com" page on the
internet as well.

GL & 73,  George,  K8GG