Re: Topband: E31

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: E31
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 20:10:29 -0700
I saw on the cluster that their beverage was stolen by locals. Cannot confirm or not.

On 1/19/2018 11:27 AM, Don Kirk wrote:
I heard them working stations last night on 160 meters and club log shows
they have worked a total of 914 stations on 160 meters (767 Ruropeans, 76
North Americans)

Just FYI
Don wd8dsb

On Friday, January 19, 2018, Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>