Re: Topband: 160m DX Activity Night

To: Mark K3MSB <mark.k3msb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160m DX Activity Night
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 08:52:51 -0500
HI Roger,

Thanks for the message, and interesting about the station you mention and
his website saying "no dupes".  I was shocked when I was told not to work
the European station again.  I just checked his clublog and in 6.5 years I
had worked him a total of 3 times which to me does not sound too excessive
for the topband.

It's like these guys think they are on some rare dx-pedition or something.
I just don't get it.

I have received a few very nice e-mails from European stations since my
posting this morning telling me to call them anytime I hear them (which is
very nice).

73,
Don