Re: Topband: Anyone else hearing broadband digital signal intruder from

To: donovanf@starpower.net, topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Anyone else hearing broadband digital signal intruder from 1905 to 1925 kHz?
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 00:08:26 +0000
I am hearing it here in Maine and it is very loud, peaking at -75 dBm on my East and NE beverages, and -65 dBm on my vertical. It seems to be East or NE from me. I had just installed some coax 1:1 baluns on some beveerages where they come into the house, and wondered if I had aggravated something in the neighborhood. It is at about 1904 to 1927 kHz and has somewhat of a "beat" to it.

Dave K1WHS