Re: Topband: My first VK on 160M!

To: Mark K3MSB <mark.k3msb@gmail.com>, topBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: My first VK on 160M!
From: "jh-mty@sbcglobal.net" <jh-mty@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 02:51:40 +0000 (UTC)
Very big CONGRATS, Mark....I remember waiting months to work my first JA on
TB...a bit frustrating, because I'd worked much EU, some VK, etc. in 2007-8,
and was wondering what was up since I was on the West Coast in Monterey, near
the Pacific Ocean.  Worked several finally, then many...now, ZS and the
southern and eastern parts of AF, the Middle East and the far southern
hemisphere remain unworked holy grail DX on TB...I will do the big DX dance and
whoop for joy when those are in the log, at long last.... Best 73, W6UQZ