Topband: Story of the injured tower climber explaning to his insurance c

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com, topband@contesting.com, terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Subject: Topband: Story of the injured tower climber explaning to his insurance company
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 11:48:36 -0700 (PDT)
Not wishing to sound callus since I just read about the ham who lost his life
on a tower collapse.....But does anyone have a copy of the story of the guy who
writes to his insurance company explaining how he got injured.  I imagine it
was from many years back in one of the radio magazines. As I recall his fingers
got jammed and caused him fall, then let go of the pull line and got hit by the
tool bucket from 100' or so.
Then on and on. A very funny story I wanted to save but have lost it somewhere
along the way.

Can anyone provide me a copy of that?

Terry

KI7M