Re: Topband: antenna analyzers

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: antenna analyzers
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 19:08:22 -0500
At this location, the VNWA is a bit squirly near the BC band but with a single L/C notch added at the device input (within the cal plane), it works fine.

The AA-55 Zoom I have is immune and is the my go-to instrument for field work.  Recommended.

MFJ-259 is too easily disturbed and is not reliable with any antenna of larger physical size.

5KW BC station about 5 miles east of here.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com