Re: Topband: Stew Perry Contest

To: Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Perry Contest
From: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 19:19:39 +0300
Hi All

Many stations of the near states were very weak.

But I am glad first QSOs from WC in a season (before a morning) - K7RL, NA7TB !

After SR wkd VE3PN, N0FW, KC1XX, K5ZD.

Also wkd - N5DX, W1UE, NP2J, K3ZM, NO3M, WF2W, K1LT, VA2WA, K3WW, K5NA, K1AR, KV4FZ, N2NC, N3QE, KT3Y, N1LN.

 Did not hear me - W9RE, AA0RS, N2IC, N7DD, WD5R.

Nick, UY0ZG

Roger Kennedy 2018-10-21 18:04:
Well I was unfortunately doing a gig last night, so didn't get home 'til
03.30Z . . . and then came on the band.

Signals from NA were pretty poor generally . . . so not sure if there was just quite low activity, or that only the really big signals were coming
through.  (I didn't hear many of the usually big signals that I thought
would be on)

I worked everyone I heard (about 15 stations) . . . then went to bed !

Roger G3YRO