Re: Topband: Paddle keying

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Paddle keying
From: Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 09:38:52 -0400
Hi John,

I know it is an old joke but...

You might consider learning to use a key with either of your feet. I once met an attorney with no arms. He was born that way. He did everything with his feet and was completely independent!

I had a CW QSO years ago with a ham in Pennsylvania and 45 minutes into the ragchew he told me he is completely deaf. He built what sounds like a Rube Goldberg device to feel the morse code instead of hearing it. Adapt and overcome:)

Good luck to you with your 'wars'. We each have our own wars :)

73,

Bill  KU8H