Re: Topband: Working LP from VK6 to the USA - season approaches

To: vk6vz@arach.net.au
Subject: Re: Topband: Working LP from VK6 to the USA - season approaches
From: Mark K3MSB <mark.k3msb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 15:25:49 -0400
Hi Steve

I'd be delighted to take a crack at working you.

Last April Phil VK6GX heard my CQ and answered me,  but I was unable to
hear him.   I was beating my head against the table,  and for some added
salt in the womb...N0FW was telling me "Mark, he's answering you".    Argh!
  The RBOGS just didn't do that job that time!

Today was a gorgeous fall day here in southeastern PA and what better way
to spend it than by installing a HI-Z 3 in the back yard!    The mounts and
antennas are "planted" and look great (though my wife may not quite
agree).    The electronics box will have to wait until the final mowing of
the yard, and I hope that will be tomorrow.

With business constraints,  I'm targeting Nov 10th to have the HI-Z 3 on
the air and all radials run for the INV-L.

That's the plan.... and we all know how plans go....

73 Mark K3MSB