Topband: use of WD-1 Military field phone wire for bog and/or beverage

To: topband@contesting.com, terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Subject: Topband: use of WD-1 Military field phone wire for bog and/or beverage
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 11:08:58 -0800 (PST)
Hi folks,

I know it's been discussed but I don't recall the specific questions I wish to
know. Does the WD-1 need to be separated (2 wire) to work as a beverage or bog
beverages. Can it just be used as is for both reverseable or just one
direction. Also, don't know if there would be any advantage or disadvantage to
having a dual wire beverage? The bog's won't be real long due to my property
limitations but I'd like to have something to see if I can improve my S to N on
160. Especially for 160CQWWPHN contest which I always enjoy operating in.
Worked ZL2OK Dave last year! Still a great moment for me.😄😄

Could also deploy my WX0B K9AY which I probably will. Actually burned up the
switching resistors and WX0B replaced them with higher wattage ones. Too many
projects getting in my way but I'll get there. Sooner or later I'll get that
Waller-Flag up which of course should be 'the cat's meow'.

Terry

KI7M