Re: Topband: FT-8

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: FT-8
From: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@bdtv.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 15:03:03 +0100
23 december 1997 I worked KH6AT on 160m SSB. Bryce wrote
on the QSL card: First ever SSB QSO between KH6 and Europe.

I hope that he was right.

73 Jim SM2EKM
--------------------------------------
On 2019-02-01 05:18, K9FD wrote:
Aloha Len,
Remember those QSOs,  very rare SSB contact as I dont work SSB, but your signal was
loud so I gave it a try.
Good year for 160,  hoping they will return in the next couple years.
73 Merv  K9FD  ex KH7C
Hi Dave and all.
Cleaning my radio room but will keep a dear QSL card from year 2009 stating
two different QSOs on SSB, reports 59, 58 and one on CW stating 569 CW.
Oh, the card is from KH7C ex K9FD for a two way QSO on 160 between Sweden
and Hawaii.
That is it!
73
Len SM7BIC