Topband: ARRL DX contest

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ARRL DX contest
From: W7RH <midnight18@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 15:49:42 +0000
Greetings All,

Spotty openings to Europe from the SW with one surprise contact LZ2WO just before sunset. Otherwise 1 G4, and a few EA stations. Also Q5 at Sunset was IK2CLB with no QSO.

After 0300 no further EU DX worked. The band went downhill rapidly. Off to bed. In the morning only a few JA and RT0C were worked.

Regarding V84SAA. Comments on the reflector were not cool. If you are going to work one in the contest then work them all as a multiplier is just that. Sorry if it's a dupe. However at my Sunrise you were doing contest exchanges. IMHO

73

Bob, W7RH

--
W7RH DM35os

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our
humanity." - Albert Einstein