Topband: XX9D, T31EU, etc.

To: topband@contesting.com, terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Subject: Topband: XX9D, T31EU, etc.
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 00:36:02 -0800 (PST)
Hi Guys,

Why should it be necessary to send an email to the DXp's contact when they said
they would operate SSB? What is the point of dropping SSB for a XX9D to publish
their band plan and not follow it? T31EU has been strong and so had XX9D but to
just not give SSB op's any chance on 80 or 160 mtrs seem like taking this
nonsense about phone not standing a chance too far. So am I the only ham who
feels this way? You guys got your CW and now FT8 and even RTTY so what's wrong
with some Phone?

Terry

KI7M

(as I once again get ready to try and crank out a call and 'SSN' on my old hand
key....I can sort of still do it)