Re: Topband: Awesome 160 Meter Vertical

To: "Chortek, Robert L." <Robert.Chortek@berliner.com>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Awesome 160 Meter Vertical
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 21:31:27 -0700
I lived on Mt Hamilton Road for 20 years, but that ended 8 years ago. I'm not aware of any hams further up Mt Hamilton than the Grandview restaurant and Three Springs Ranch development. There are two FM or UHF TV towers on the hill SSW of there. They are in the FCC database. My ranch/QTH was across the road from the Grandview, now called Grandview Farms. An awesome site, direct views to Golden Gate Bridge and Gilroy and everything to JA in between.

Grant KZ1W