Re: Topband: NA activity CW topband ....................

To: <w5zn@w5zn.org>, "uy0zg" <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: NA activity CW topband ....................
From: <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 11:06:56 -0500
Same thing here. . . .lightning season is upon us so the elements here on the TX array are grounded and the Hi-Z 8 circle array is decommissioned (amps at elements removed, elements grounded, phasing/switching electronics removed). I continue to keep my 1/4 wave sloping vertical with elevated radials in service during the summer months so I'm not QRT altogether but with limited ability to hear. I feel guilty not being QRV very much as the guys in southern hemisphere are always so faithful about being on during their summer months. 73. . . Dave, W0FLS

-----Original Message----- From: w5zn@w5zn.org