Re: Topband: Brief EU open from SW US

To: VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Topband: Brief EU open from SW US
From: Richard McLachlan <richard@rodsley.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 09:02:09 +0100
Hello All

I have just come back on to Top Band after about 40 years QRT so very pleased
to be getting some contacts. I am still coming up to speed with all the
operating changes since I last was active in pre Internet days. I still have to
sort out my RX antennas etc but should be back next season properly set up.

73

Richard G3OQT