Re: Topband: Lack of NA Activity on CW

To: Victor Goncharsky <us5we@bk.ru>
Subject: Re: Topband: Lack of NA Activity on CW
From: Hans Hjelmström <sm6cvx@hjelmstrom.se>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 09:36:48 +0200
YES SORRY but FT 8 has killed Amateur Radio more or less.
Instead there is a computer game going on.Computers picking up signals
not even being able to be heard by humans. Real shame.
And ARRL allow these game-connections to count for awards that BEFORE needed
challange and efforts and operators skill.
Many many operators has already lost interest in our hobby,and in some years ,
the hobby is gone or just computer game.
Kind regards
Hans SM6CVX