Re: Topband: Ethernet Interference

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Ethernet Interference
From: Harald Rester <harryrester@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 17:16:34 +0200
Check out the ground connection of the cable shield as well. My
groundation didn´t exist and caused very strong qrm.

73 and GL

Harry, DH1NBE

Am 09.09.2019 um 16:55 schrieb Dan Edward Dba East edwards:
  Trevor, for what it's worth, I have found that not all SMPS's (switch mode power supplies ) are
the same; some of the small-ish wall warts  spray tons of r.f. hash, others, fairly
quiet...one video cam supply was incredibly noisy here; i put a spare netgear supply on it, and
poof, gone.. mind you, i'm talking 160m, here..
If it's easy to swap it out, might be worth a try, anyway...and lots
cheaper than ferrite..
good luck, w5xz, dan

     On Saturday, September 7, 2019, 02:51:46 PM CDT, fmoeves <fmoeves@twc.com>