Re: Topband: Beverage coax

To: Jim Fielder <JFielder@twincitynetworks.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverage coax
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 09:41:31 -0500
The flooded F6 I use for my Beverages has been chewed down to the center
conductor in one spot for years. Didn't affect a thing. That's one of the
things that flooded coax is for.

It is Commscope quad-shielded F-6 and with the inner foil bonded to the
dielectric. Bought a 1000' spool of it from eBay. It lies on the ground
next to a cattle fence.

"What, me worry?" ;-)

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com