Re: Topband: Looking for antenna suggestions

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Looking for antenna suggestions
From: fmoeves <fmoeves@twc.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 10:09:59 -0400
Peter,That does look like good project. One thing I noticed in the article is
that should be place on level ground. But I might give it a try. Thanks for
idea. Fred KB4QZH
-------- Original message --------From: Peter <pc2a@pi4cc.nl> Date: 10/12/19
9:29 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: fmoeves <fmoeves@twc.com> Subject: Re: Topband:
Looking for antenna suggestions Hi FredWe @PI4CC has some great fun and a good
working RX antenne when buiding the YCCC 9 circle arrayHave a look at:
https://www.pi4cc.nl/tech-info/rx-array/PeterPC2AOp 12/10/2019 om 15:06 schreef
fmoeves:> Working on antennas like everyone else.I have 1 585 ft Beverage up
and a K9AY loop.I have a spot on a slope back in the woods about 200 to 300 ft
long. It's on the edge of the field it's NE/SW.Thinking about a EWE antenna or
some sort of fixed flag.Looking something to fit and a fun project. One
question about Beverage. I can get close to 300 ft straight. If I bend it south
I can then probably get to 500 ft. The angle would be maybe 20 to 30
degrees.How would this effect the antenna performance? Thanks Fred KB4QZH>
_________________> Searchable Archives: http://www.contesting.com/_topband -
Topband Reflector