Re: Topband: ssb contest stations hogging cw portion

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: ssb contest stations hogging cw portion
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 17:57:15 -0600
*II. BANDS:* Six bands only: 1.8, 3.5, 7, 14, 21 and 28 MHz. Observance of established band plans is strongly encouraged.

It is not a rule.  This has been a common practice in contests for years as people don't want to change their antennas just for SSB as CW and FT8 seem to be the preferred DX modes.

It is just a hand full of days per year.  We should be happy there is a good turn out and the bands are being used!

W0MU