Re: Topband: Measure dipole on ground to get VF of BOG.

To: Mikek <amdx@knology.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Measure dipole on ground to get VF of BOG.
From: VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 16:43:59 -0600
Mikek,

I made a number of measurements of my Beverages last summer including using TDR
to estimate physical length.  This depends on knowing the VF of the wire.
However, If you know the physical length length, the using the TDR function you
should be able to derive the VF of the BOG.

Here is a YouTube video that shows the method I used and the results:
https://youtu.be/yiFW_u1CPrs <https://youtu.be/yiFW_u1CPrs>

73, de steve ve6wz