Re: Topband: Tesla Powerwall and RFI

To: Roy Morgan <k1lky68@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Tesla Powerwall and RFI
From: Jeff Kincaid <w6jk@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 00:43:22 +0000 (UTC)
 QRZ the P5?
Jeff W6JK

    On Monday, May 18, 2020, 5:27:38 PM PDT, Roy Morgan <k1lky68@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Steven,

I look forward to any replies.

I was about to publish my blockbuster book revealing all of the secret genius
technology from Tesla to enable nearly free electric power for everyone, but
some strong-arm goons from the oil industry paid me a visit and threatened to
send me to North Korea for a year of "psychological and cultural re-education".
 So I am sending it to some nice people In Switzerland. Maybe they can use it.

But wait!  I think Tesla is working on home and commercial solar energy and
storage. The storage devices for homes seem to be called called the Powerwall.
Why you would want a battery on your living room wall I do not know.

See Tesla.com for a picture.

Roy Morgan
K1LKY Western Mass