Topband: Beverage construction

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Beverage construction
From: fmoeves <fmoeves@twc.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 16:51:09 -0400
While working in the back yard this morning I wanted to take down a couple dead
trees. Things didn't work out the way I wanted. One of the trees fell on one of
the Beverages. This Beverage was put up after following Steve's Ve6wz
construction tips. I had a copy of Steve's pulley system. And it worked great
cut the tree close to the wire pulled it out from under the tree. And all is
well...right back in business. Thanks Steve I'm glad I was paying attention to
those tips. 73 Fred KB4QZH