Re: Topband: 1610 KHz AM Channel in USA

To: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: 1610 KHz AM Channel in USA
From: HP <pfizenmayer@q.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 19:09:00 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks to all - guess I will call someone local who can tear themselves away
from FT8 long enough
to check 1610 and see if they can hear it -at least I now know the license is
still active

Hank K7HP

| [ https://www.fcc.gov/media/radio/am-query |

| On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 1:17 PM HP < [ mailto:pfizenmayer@q.com |
| pfizenmayer@q.com ] > wrote:

|| Where is the place to see active 1610 stations - I used to hear the one for
Sky

|| Searchable Archives: [ http://www.contesting.com/_topband |