Re: Topband: 160m activity West Coast View

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160m activity West Coast View
From: Mail 10 <mail10@barefoothorse.com.au>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 11:40:23 +1000
Nice to hear you almost daily, Bob. Top Band is very slow during our winter time. It's good to see some activity at all. Yesterday I also worked AA1K and K3UL on the East Coast.

Len, 0200z is midday here. I am quite certain we won't work at that time! I start to look for European stations as we get closer to summer. November through to late March around our sunrise 20z or so is when I work European stations.

73 and keep healthy,

Luke VK3HJ