Topband: interesting condx

To: "Topband@Contesting. Com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: interesting condx
From: Ron Spencer via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2020 08:23:58 -0400
Last night, Oct 2nd, worked VK6LW on 80 lp, then OK1CF and DL8LAS on 160 with
just 100W. All had good signals into NC. Andy, DL8LAS, was like a local.

Then this morning had noise to the sw so was listening to the NW. Heard JA1LZR
and JA5DQH early (around 1017). DQH best but could not hear my calls. Later,
heard Dennis, ZL1AZ but very lite.

At 1050 heard bits of UA0LUM but not Q5.

At 1100 Dennis, ZL1AZ called and we worked.

At 1105 called and worked Adrian, VK2WF.

At 1107 worked JA1LZR. My neighbor Bruce, N1LN, worked him with 100W.
Excellent!!

At 1115 DS2JJV but not strong enough for him to hear my calls.

At 1131 heard HL5IVL but well past my sunrise (which was at 1110).

What was interesting is that all the signals this morning were coming on path
over JA.

Hope these god conditions continue.

Ron

N4XD