Re: Topband: RX Power over Coax

To: topband List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: RX Power over Coax
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020 07:45:23 -0700
Rick,

Did you CM choke the power and signal leads?  or the whole cable?

Grant KZ1W

On 10/7/2020 07:22, Mark - N5OT wrote:
In my head this is becoming "101 uses for old network cable" which is great because I've got a ton of it coiled up neatly and set aside but not thrown away :-)  Thanks topbanders.

Still working on this year's vertical.  It will be ready for CQWW is the plan.

73 - Mark N5OT