Re: Topband: Good Conditions, Little Activity

To: Hans Hjelmström <sm6cvx@hjelmstrom.se>, Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Topband: Good Conditions, Little Activity
From: GEORGE WALLNER <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 09:27:26 -0400
Hans,
FT8 did not kill Ham radio; it has changed it. Computer are doing that to many aspects of our lives, some them we like, and some we don't. There are things that you can't do with FT8: you can't win a CW or SSB contest (even RTTY), nor can you get a CW DXCC, etc.
You can still show your skills.

73 and CU on CW,
George,
AA7JV/C6AGU