Topband: Open Solicitation for Pictures

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Open Solicitation for Pictures
From: W7RH <midnight18@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 00:55:30 +0000
Greeting Top Band Enthusiasts,

It is not very often at least from the left coast that we can ragchew with DX stations. With lower signal levels at many times, deep QSB we are given the left overs from the higher population centers to the east.

I would like fellow shared interest folks to send me a brief email with station pictures and picture or picture of antennas big or small. In turn I will create a gallery on my website to share with all.

Please compress if possible. 5Mb pictures compressed to 300kb are just fine! Any are welcome!

sincerely,

Bob W7RH

--
W7RH DM35qj

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our
humanity." - Albert Einstein