Re: Topband: Conditions for Stew Perry Contest

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Conditions for Stew Perry Contest
From: Mail 10 <mail10@barefoothorse.com.au>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 11:45:03 +1100
I listened yesterday evening through much of NA sunrise. I could see there were many stations on, but few were loud enough to make it through the storm QRN this end. After calling a few of the more readable stations with no response, I went to bed. I heard VK3NX call and eventually work AA6AA, but it was a difficult QSO both ends. It's still a bit too early for EU.

Conditions seemed much better for the OC DX Contest a few weeks ago. I must take the day off next year, so I can work a few more on Top Band.

73, Luke VK3HJ