Re: Topband: OT - LG Dryer RFI

Subject: Re: Topband: OT - LG Dryer RFI
From: Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 20:13:02 -0500
Hi Bob,

Well I'm getting old so laundry is already a daytime chore. With just the two of us here and the covid out there laundry is less demanding. I just have to keep us in clean pajamas.

I was prepared to go into the new machines to install any needed partsvbut mine are behaving without that effort. Big signs on them say Made in the USA so maybe they already have the parts installed. I suppose I did pay a little more for them.

There are microcontrollers in just about everything these days - even toasters and coffee pots. We have to learn how to live with them whether we want to or not.

73,

Bill  KU8H

bark less - wag more