Topband: 160 report

To: "Topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 report
From: Mark Lunday <wd4elg@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 04:40:39 +0000
Conditions were pretty good overnight…lot of activity with some QSB on EU
signals.  I had a late Turkey feast and did not get on the air until 0300 UTC.

I heard G3ROO calling CQ, and then several EU stations calling HP3SS.

I worked G3YRO, but it required my amp and patience from Roger.  Some QSB, but
we did exchange RST.  Thanks, Roger.  When do you sleep, OM?  😊

Then worked SM5EDX; John was true 579 but also with QSB.

I called OZ4MM/Stig, but he did not hear me.  Also heard HA8RM/Peter,
F5IN/Mike, OK1CF/Karel, ON7PQ/Pat, all fairly strong but with significant QSB.

Then worked TF3SG/Gudmi for new one on TB.  QSB took him from 589 down to 339.

Nice to hear so many stations on the air.  I went offline at 0430 UTC.  Looking
forward to the weekend contest!

Mark Lunday, WD4ELG
Greensboro, NC  FM06be
wd4elg@arrl.net<mailto:wd4elg@arrl.net>
http://wd4elg.blogspot.com
SKCC #16439  FISTS #17972  QRP ARCI #16497