Re: Topband: W1FV 9-Circle Feedline & control Line Chokes?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: W1FV 9-Circle Feedline & control Line Chokes?
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 11:18:25 -0800
On 11/29/2021 5:13 AM, Rich Dailey wrote:
Homebrewing a 9-circle vertical array, and I'm looking for opinions from other
9-circle users on
what chokes you're using on the feedlines (rg-6) at the switch box, and on the
control line.

The transmitting chokes I designed for KZ1W would also work. They use RG179 on a single 2.4-in #31 core. Table 4 in the transmitting choke "cookbook." The chokes will be most effective if placed at the base of each antenna, with any phasing lines shortened as needed.

http://k9yc.com/2018Cookbook.pdf

73, Jim K9YC