Re: Topband: How were CQWWDX-CW Test cndx on TB at YOUR QTH?

To: "'topband@contesting.com'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: How were CQWWDX-CW Test cndx on TB at YOUR QTH?
From: w5zn@w5zn.org
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 14:44:44 -0700
I operated SOSB 160 from my station in Arkansas. I found Friday evening condx marginal and no EU peak at their SR. Saturday evening was much different. Sigs from EU were gud with a nice peak during EU SR. Also had some nice Asia/Pacific during my SR Sunday morning. Sunday evening about an hour before the contest ended, at my SS, EU sigs were great and JW7QIA was excellent for well over 30 mins.

73 Joel W5ZN