Re: Topband: N5J (Jarvis) on 160 m

To: GEORGE WALLNER <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: N5J (Jarvis) on 160 m
From: Michael Walker <va3mw@portcredit.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2024 08:06:42 -0400
thanks, George.

This morning in ve3 land There was enough signal to work you just as the sun
started to rise here.

 The QSB was pretty bad, at least for me and I could not hear you on either
beverage at all. Maybe I have a problem there I need to go look into.

The APF on the 6600 a lot to pull you out of the noise.

Thanks for the new country on 160 and overall

mike va3mw

Sent from my iPad