Re: Topband: N5J Live Stream?

To: Steve Harrison <k0xp@k0xp.com>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>, GEORGE WALLNER <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: N5J Live Stream?
From: Wes Stewart via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2024 21:51:58 +0000 (UTC)
 About an hour ago the UPS man delivered my KPA500 that had been back to
Elecraft for a new pair of FETs,  I already have the transformer reinstalled
and am on the air.  I've worked you on 10 slots with 90 W, including 80m CW, so
I'll add the loading wire to the vertical and try you on 160 with 500W.
Unfortunately, I also have strong RFI on the band,  That's a long story already
told on the RFI reflector.
It is "monsoon" season here and before SR (1245Z) a lot of sparky noise from
the east adds to the misery.

Wes  N7WS

   On Friday, August 9, 2024 at 01:55:36 PM MST, GEORGE WALLNER