Re: Topband: N5J on 160

To: Ron Spencer <ron.spencer@zoho.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: N5J on 160
From: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2024 11:40:34 -0400
A couple of mornings ago, they were ESP, maybe 339 when sending UP, for maybe
90 seconds or so…..this morning I got in the shack around 0900z and they were
449/559 with peaks to 579 or so, I worked them easily with an inv l and 1000w
or so from NW PA…..tu George and team for the new one !!! They were in there
solid until my SR…..

Sent from my iPad