Topband: VE6WZ tower collapse video

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VE6WZ tower collapse video
From: VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2024 17:05:19 -0600
First, I want to thank everyone on this list who sent their best wishes to me
after my tower failure.
I received many emails from my friends from all over the world, and it really
shows what a wonderful, and supportive group this is!!
The gentleman band forever.

Today I finished a 14min YouTube video that shows the destruction after my
tower collapse, and I describes what happened and why.
I also describe the new 4 element, 6 direction 160m parasitic array, since it
was because of tower modifications to accommodate this new array that caused
the accident.
The array is a “variant” of the classic K3LR 5 element (3 inline) parasitic
array.

https://youtu.be/6tHo59XKHkA <https://youtu.be/6tHo59XKHkA>

Steve, ve6wz