"Standard" towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: "Standard" towers
From: jwatson@unix.cde.com (John Watson)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 19:38:32 -0700
I have come in possession of a 50 foot tall "standard" tower that
was manufactured by the Heights Mfg. Co. of Almont Michigan. And I am
wondering if anyone on the reflector has had any experience with these
towers, the mfgr, etc. Or if they are still in business.
     The model that I have is a A40, with the screw over hinged base
plate. The tower is rated for 100mph winds, and is 50 foot tall. And is
rated for 11 sq/ft, and load at 74lbs per sq/ft.
     Thanks for reading this message, and all input is appreciated

                            DE KC4TBH
    John Watson         E-Mail Address's:  jwatson@unix.cde.com
      KC4TBH
   11113 Camp St.
    Leesburg, Fl.
   34788-4350          DX...DX...DX... Any Questions