Slow Mosley delivery?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Slow Mosley delivery?
From: albraun@socketis.net (albraun@socketis.net)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 96 03:09:32 +0000
I'd like to know if anyone else has had the same problem I've had
recently with Mosley.  I ordered the "B to C" upgrade to my Pro-67B
while at Dayton recently.  Gary Sr, who took the order, told me it
would be "about 3 weeks" before it was shipped.  Well, 3 weeks came
& went, then 4, then 5, etc.  It still hasn't come, over 2 months
later.  Of course, they billed my credit card the second they got
back to St. Louis.  They have never called me or sent me anything
to explain the delay.  I called them last week & they (Gary Jr) said
it would be shipped "sometime next week".  I've heard this from them
before though and am not sure I believe it.

I spoke with the Missouri Attorney General's consumer protection
office this morning and was told I have have grounds for a complaint,
and they're sending me the paperwork, but I'm going to wait a few
more days & see if Mosley comes through or not.

Has anyone else who ordered stuff from them in Dayton had this
problem?  If so the A.G.'s office may want to know about that too.
Please e-mail me.  Thanks and 73 - Alan

* Alan Braun MD, NS0B/V31EV *Internet: albraun@socketis.net       *
* Jefferson City, MO        *Packet: NS0B@N0LBA.#cemo.mo.usa.noam *