PRO-67C, Any Comments?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: PRO-67C, Any Comments?
From: k0rc@pclink.com (Robert Chudek)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 13:58:41 +0100
Hello Steve,

   What yagi antenna configuration would you recommend for a 90 foot
self-supporting tower rated at 15 sq ft load, and be able to operate
all bands 10m through 40m?

   I will be moving soon and want to "do it all" on a Universal 90-15
tower which I already own.  It will be installed on an 80' X 120'
city lot.

   73 de Bob - K0RC
   k0rc@pclink.com

*****