Yagi Stacking

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Yagi Stacking
From: John_Langdon@acs-aus.MEDIANET.COM (John_Langdon@acs-aus.MEDIANET.COM)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 96 10:28:47 CST
     Rule of thumb:
     ==============
     5 foot might work if you are lucky, 10 should be okay, more is better.

     SWAG:
     =====
     Model it and see how it looks.

     OCD Award:
     Put up the 20, measure it (complex impedance if you can, SWR bandwith,
     front to back ratio, front to side ratio, forward gain), log the
     measurements, take it down.  Repeat for the 15.  Put them both up
     together and see how much the things degrade.  If too much, increase
     the spacing and repeat as required.

     GL OM.