rotating tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: rotating tower
From: alexevon@abraxis.com (Alex Evonosky)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 21:56:03 -0400
        I am getting ready to install a 150' rohn 45g tower.  I was
wondering what would be a good rotator to rotate the tower with a 80m
beam(60' boom) , 20m beam (44' boom), 10/15 meter beam (all force 12's)...
The windload on this tower will be in the range of about 40-50sq feet.  Is
there a rotator that can turn this tower?  Thought rotating the tower would
be better than individual ring rotators.  Thank You in advance,

                                73,
                           Alex - KB4LBX
                          kb4lbx@amsat.org

   /      Alex Evonosky       |     OSCAR 10, 13         |_________________
  |      Alpharetta,  Ga      |    ATV  1.253 GHz        |                /
   \                          |   SSTV  14.230 MHz       | FORCE 12 BEAM /
    \   ARRL AMSAT WAS WAC    |  PACKET LAN 145.07 MHz   |    80, 40    /
     \________________________|   160-10/6/2/440/1.2     |   FORCE 12   \