TowerTalk and blatant plug

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: TowerTalk and blatant plug
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 10:35:35 -0400
Greetings, all --

      TowerTalk, in its short life, has developed into an interesting and
valuable resource.  There are now over 700 subscribers and the comments I've
been getting mostly comment on how valuable the information is and how little
BS goes on.  Thanks to everyone for their questions, input and restraint.
 Please tell your friends about TowerTalk, put a notice in your club bulletin
or packet system. Let's face it, everyone has a tower or HF antenna question
- this reflector is here to answer those questions.

      I don't have a problem with anyone who has something for sale that
would be of interest to the inhabitants of TowerTalk. Feel free to post a
notice, no one will get upset.  Or send a post if you're looking for
something. Someone on here probably knows where you can get it.

     On a commercial note, my company - TOWER TECH - was formed to provide
tools, equipment and resources for amateur tower and antenna building
projects. If you're interested in a catalog, an SASE to Box 572, Woodinville,
WA, 98072, will get you one. Topics of reprints (they're almost free!)
available from TOWER TECH include grounding for amateurs, building a one
tower station, etc.

     Please let me know if you have any comments on TowerTalk - it's your
reflector and I appreciate your participation.

    A BIG thanks to Bill Fisher, KM9P, who put the reflector together and
does the administration. He does www web pages as well. Send him a message at
KM9P@contesting.com if you want more info.

73 and tnx for YOUR participation,  Steve  K7LXC