Liquid Electrical Tape

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Liquid Electrical Tape
From: hyder@juno.com (JACK W HYDER, JR.)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 18:54:21 PST
A couple years ago I picked up a can of this product for a $1.00 at a
local (non-ham) flea market.  I've used it periodically to insulate
connections which were too small for tape or heat shrink.   It  has
worked very well.  It is also handy to coat taped connections  to
prevent the tape from eventually coming loose.

Incidentally, I went back to the flea market the following weekend to
stock up on my $1.00 bargain.  I was too late -- all had been sold.  I
am glad to know this is still on the market.