Rotator Grease

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Rotator Grease
From: grhosler1@mmm.com (grhosler1@mmm.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 08:06:42 -0500
Run down to your nearest snowmobile dealer and pick up a tube of snowmobile
grease.  I use Ski Doo brand as it is a synthetic that maintains reasonable
viscosity, even in our Winters!  The grease is formulated to handle more abuse
than we generally subject it to, and works well in a rotor over the Summer as
well.  It may not be what the manufactures recommend (I sure they have their
own brand at a representative manufacture's price structure), but I have used
it for years with good success.  Check at Tousley Sports or Waldoch Sports
Center.  Lets hope we don't have another January ice storm like last year!

73 & GL de KN0Z  Gary in Wyoming, MN