North Carolina couple with tower elevator?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: North Carolina couple with tower elevator?
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 22:23:36 -0500
Larry KQ4BY and I had a table at the Jacksonville hamfest this August and a
couple from North Carolina had the table behind us.  They had a nice looking
tower elevator that looked superior to the Hazer.  I picked up one of their
cards and now cannot find it.  Larry can't remember and neither can the
Hamfest vendor crew.  They couple were a last minute vendor and paid cash.

Anyone know who they are?

73, Dave K4JRB
Editor, The Amateur Radio Mail Order Catalog and Resource Directory