TH6 and 402CD

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: TH6 and 402CD
From: dgf@netcom.com (David Feldman)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 12:05:14 -0800
w5hvv@aeneas.net (Rod Fitz-Randolph) writes,

>>I"m planing to put on it, new antenas that wil be a similar to a TH6 and a
>>402CD.

>Amadeu, I am using a TH7 and a 402CD.  The TH7 is at 132 feet and the
>402CD is 8 feet above it on the same mast.  It works great!  No interaction
>detected, at all.  8 feet separation was what Cushcraft recommended, if
>I recall correctly.  One word of caution.  Install a multi-pointed (sharp

I have a Telrex TB6EM at 45', and a 40-2CD about 10 feet above it. There are two
long-boom VHF beams between them. They do not interact, and work well. I have
a Diamond vhf/uhf base vertical on the very top (both as a vertical and as
a sacrificial lamb if I get hit by lightning...)

73 Dave WB0GAZ dgf@netcom.com